Monday, January 28, 2008

I can stop freaking out about weight!

I have been dying to get below the ex-husband weight. Today I am officially there! Four pounds gone forever and only 49 to go! This week I can stop calling myself Jolly Sara.

Now the task becomes losing baby#4 weight. I am hoping to accomplish this in two weeks, but I know it is healthier to hit the mark in three. What I want to know, is why, if it is only healthy to lose two pounds a week, do the contestants on biggest loser go for double digits? Is it because they have doctors on staff? Maybe I should get my own team. The interview process might be fun . . .

-Sara

2 comments:

Shawn said...

I think they lose more than that in one week b/c they have so much to lose that they can lose more than 2 pounds a week in a healthy way. Most people would be hurting themselves losing more than 2 pounds in one week (and I'm sure the fact that they have doctors there to keep tabs is part of it also).

Hang in there, it didn't all get on in 2 weeks, so don't worry if it takes more than that to get it off! ;)

chitchatmoms@yahoo.com said...

Ya, ya, I know I am being whiny again. I have to admit I am amazed at the results I am already seeing. I have lost an inch off my bust and waist! Now if I can get a few of them off my buns . . .