Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Results are in . . .

I have the results of the polling! No, I am not talking about Hilary and Barack. I mean the baby question! The question I asked the blog readers was "Should Sara have another baby?" This was your response:

Yes absolutely, she should have a few more - 35%
Sure, she has four, what is one more - 35%
No, four is a good even number - 21%
ABSOLUTELY NOT! She has too many already - 7%

I wasn't going to show Ryan the poll, but unfortunately he caught a glimpse of it a few days ago when he was walking past my computer.

"Do your readers HATE me or something?" He wasn't impressed.

BUT I WAS!!!! I was extremely excited to see that over 2/3rds voted on my side! More babies! Thanks so much to those of you who voted. I will have to put another poll up soon. It was fun!

- Sara

oh, and PS - to the person who voted the fourth option . . . I know who you are, I know where you live, and don't worry, when I have another kid I will still watch yours too :)

No comments: