Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Guilt be Gone

The vote is closed. 91% would rather have their husband out of town for a week on business than having them at home all week sick.

When the doctor told Ryan it would take rest to get better or the next step would be a hospital visit and an IV, I got excited to keep him home for the week. Then reality set as I remembered how much of a pain in the buns a sick husband can be. I sorta felt quilty for wishing he was simply out of town. Nice to know I am not alone :)

Check out the new poll on toilet paper.

-Sara

3 comments:

Shawn said...

I'm one of the ones who would rather have him home sick than out of town. Even sick and on the couch, he can watch J for 2 minutes so I can shower in peace, and he always puts J down at night, sick or not, a task I absolutely hate (as he never seems to go down quite so easily for me as he does for Daddy).

The Deviant Mom said...

I am in lucky in the fact that unless he cannot phsycally get out of bed Craig will go about his day when he is sick. My ex on the other hand was a big ol baby. all he would was cough a few times and that mean he should be holed up in the bedroom with tea the humidfier and cold medicine.

chitchatmoms@yahoo.com said...

I agree. If Ryan was in charge of putting them to bed, I would prefer him home sick as well. My girls hate going to bed. I will choose ANYthing to make it easier.

Dre - Hang on to THAT man!!!! :)

-Sara