Monday, February 11, 2008

Sweets and Smells

Sometimes this man of mine really makes me swoon ~ even if I giggle a few moments later.

Ryan came home from Germany bearing gifts. Last time he brought back T-shirts. This time it was something way more practical - chocolate!!!! Good stuff too. After he finished handing out small bites of candy to tiny hands, he told me there was one more present and to consider it an early Valentine.

It was a very large bottle of expensive perfume. He explained it was the only stuff he found that wasn't available in the United States. It smells wonderful! Then he made the mistake of looking it up on the internet. It is scheduled to be sold in the States by mid-March. I told him it was still special and I love him!

But dang it, now I can't send him those ruby ring links I have been gathering . . . although my birthday will be around the corner soon . . .

-Sara

No comments: